Saturday 27 August 2016

Cancer and a Call to God


The number of cancer patients is growing rapidly and we have to ask why? In my childhood we rarely hear about it though my grandmother died of cervical cancer when I was just 13 years old. He sent on a search at that time to try to figure out what causes and medical research I have brought from there. Recently, however, my sister had pancreatic cancer and my call to God full of questions and reasons for healing.

My background is not normal like reincarnation and a strong relationship with the spirit of the universe, the one God, followed by a Commission to break down the walls of confusion and mystery and bring the harvest. This happened to me at the age shown between lives so that was not unexpected. Leave the body last I am a 45 year-old male, I am aware that a job was waiting for me in the next life. Will come to me at the same age and doing it, two months after her birthday.

The power that comes with the knowledge that strong and many are healed from it, including a broken finger from my son that it was fixed in a few seconds. Over the years because there has been healing illness and addiction, including cancer. Despite my appeal to the spirit and the fact that my brother could feel the power and the dead'.

Questioning why this success does not bring any actual answers except for the fact that he was in a lot of fiction and science fiction. He took part in the celebration of Christmas and produced a fairy tale to his grandchildren and others. Although he is very good, soft and cared for others he was also a gossip and his life is not done in the spirit.

On the other hand those who have been cured are those who seek the Lord with all their hearts and not only feel the power, but taken from it. Is from plants and what's good for one does not apply to other people in the same family. Healing is a miracle that brings people to God in a positive way, but also quickly forgotten and recognition may go by the wayside.


Everything is considered in a spiritual sense, and those who seek power need to enable the spirit of the desire for truth in their hearts. It should also come from worldly things and all fiction. This is the only way to renew the link to God.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment