Saturday 27 August 2016

Menopause and Hormone Related Cancers


I have a few health care providers that beautiful in my life during the challenges of menopause. They are supportive, wise and innovative. Every woman who has had a hormone-related cancer-could benefit from the information that I will share.

Acupuncture can be a outstanding treatment for the symptoms and effects of menopause. I find the acupuncturist who is attentive and always ready to listen to me knowing that I know my body better than anyone else. My personal experience is that even though acupuncture did not reduce all symptoms of menopause - have a few women I know - very reduce the severity of panic attacks and depression that can accompany menopause. I encourage You to consider acupuncture and see what it can do for You.

Last fall during a routine visit to the gynecologist I, we discussed the very serious symptoms I suffer with menopause and have been with a low level of iodine can have a greater effect on the symptoms of menopause. So I realize that he is constantly looking for ways to treat and help patients effectively and naturally. He suggested we do a urine test-iodine to determine my level of iodine. The result is that I am very less. I go on potassium iodide and a little see some good results. Once again, in certain situations I am not big flashy ... However, each level of improvement is appreciated. Check with your regular doctor or gynecologist to see on the test levels of iodine. This can also offer some relief.

A few months ago my mother shared with me an ad from a product called Femi-Yin. At first, I was very skeptical because there simply isn't anything natural that I can take my five who were given the tumor is estrogen and progesterone positive. However, as I have studied this product, called my acupuncture, an obstetrician and adviser at the Institute of Chinese herbs, I became convinced that the herb used in this formula offers natural health products that I could use. The herbs used in the Femi-Yin the formula of the help of the luteinizing hormone and has nothing to do with estrogen or progesterone. Once again, I'm happy to report that I have seen an increase in the severity of my symptoms of menopause. This product is sold by BioMed http://www.biomed-health.com but You can also Google to find other companies to which it leads.

I am not a doctor and I am only sharing what helped me. Do not consider tips write my medical. Only I want to offer encouragement, compassion, understanding and understanding. Always check everything for You and make a wise decision based on Your team's medical professional and personal knowledge. My hope is that one or all of these tips will be right for You and offers a R-E L I-E - F!

Carin Hansen was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 40. After a long battle to win and start the wardrobe of one-on-one advice and beauty business for another woman's journey through cancer. She is a model, actress, owner of a talent agent, the founder of profitable, certified instructor in acting / modeling, author, speaker and cancer advocate passionate.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment